Call Center Outsourcing
Are you currently outsourcing your Call Center or considering the possibility? A decision to outsource all or part of the Call Center operation can have a powerful impact on the business - either good or bad. A company’s goals for outsourcing must include protecting the brand while at the same time providing stellar service to valued customers. A flawed design or bungled implementation can bring disaster to the most well-intentioned strategic decision.
Before you make a change, call PowerHouse Consulting. We can help you maximize the customer’s experience while minimizing the business risk associated with outsourcing. We are not an outsourcer, but a valued advisor to our clients for the planning, implementation, and management of Call Center on-shore or off-shore outsourcing.
Our consultants assist in the decision-making process or help plan and manage any aspect of procurement, implementation, and maintenance. We possess the knowledge and savvy to balance potential savings with the assurance of a positive customer interaction.
Tough questions need powerful answers. Outsourcing a Call Center can yield substantial savings, but only if implemented correctly. The decision-making process is significant and many questions must be considered:
Is the customer experience compatible with our brand?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls to my organization?
- What are the real risks, true costs, and implications of managing outsourced operations?
- Is the outsourced Contact Center sustainable and maintainable?
- How can I protect my customers, stakeholders, and business interests?
- Strategic Planning
- Outsourcing Feasibility Study
- Call Center Assessment
- Outsourcing RFP Process
- Vendor Selection, Procurement, and Negotiation
- Location Selection
- Operations and Data Migration
- Telecom Transfer
- Knowledge Transfer and Training
- Vendor Oversight and Management